Saturday, June 16, 2012

School's Out for the Summer

Hallelujah my friends! School is out and I am so relieved to have finished my first full year of teaching. I am going to miss my class so much. I had a great group of students and there is just something special about having your "first class"...tear!
Here in Okinawa we are prepping for our first typhoon of the season. Unfortunately, the typhoon is scheduled to come on Monday night. We are hoping it doesn't linger too long, because on Tuesday Kendall, Amber, and I are supposed to fly out to Tokyo to meet up with Kendall's friend, Alex. Keep your fingers crossed for us for a safe trip! I'm excited!
There are a lot of exciting things happening this summer. We will be meeting Dad and Tami in Thailand in July before they venture on over to Okinawa.
Turf if super swamped, but doing well :) I can't say much more than that, but he sends his love to everyone and can't wait to come home.
Stay tuned for more from Tokyo!

No comments:

Post a Comment