Monday, February 20, 2012

Kyoto

Without making this post too wordy, Kyoto was one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited. It has a bit of everything: traditional Japanese culture and history, amazing mountainous landscape, and friendly people coupled with a modern vibe. My mom has always told me that my Grandma's family came from Kyoto, so I have always been intrigued to visit. Although our trip started off a bit rocky (delayed flight, missed train, paying extra for hotels, etc.), the memories and laughable moments will last a lifetime. Plus, Turf and I are learning more about how to effectively travel with each other! I'll let the photos do the talking for Kyoto, because I simply do not have the words to describe how beautiful this place is. I encourage everyone to visit!



 Nanzen-Ji Temple, Sanmon Gate

 Philosopher's Path

 Ginkakuji Silver Pavillion Temple

 Silver Pavillion
 Kiyomizu Temple
 Gion- Geisha District

 Kyoto Tower
 Arashiyama- One of the most beautiful towns I have ever visited


 Kinkakuju Golden Temple
Traditional Japanese Bath House

No comments:

Post a Comment